Nose-tingling Sichuan pepper and fresh basil open this traditional floral bouquet where its namesake, iris, shines among a showstopping lineup of rose, jasmine, and natural musk.
Abel creates 100% natural perfume. Here’s what that means:
Abel uses only 100% natural, plant derived ingredients. They use the best of natural science to ensure the fragrances last long on your skin (no compromises at Abel) and only use 100% food grade, organic grain alcohol.
Abel does not use petrochemicals which are aroma compounds synthesized from crude oil. They do not use parabens or phthalates. Abel is also a vegan line as they use no animal products in their fragrances and there is no animal testing either.
Pink Iris Full Ingredients:
All ingredients are derived from natural sources. Abel guarantees fair trade and sustainable farming practices.
– Sichuan pepper oil – China
– basil oil – Comoros Islands
– bergamot oil – Italy
– lemon oil – Italy
– grapefruit oil – Italy
– methyl anthranilate – *naturally derived grape note
– carrot seed oil
– hexenol cis-3 – *naturally derived matcha tea note
– frambinon® – *naturally derived raspberry leaf note
– cabreuva oil – Paraguay
– linalool oil
– rose absolute
– phenylethyl acetate nat. – *naturally derived honey note
– jasmine absolute – Egypt
– violet leaves absolute – Egypt
– Ionone beta – *naturally derived rose note
– orris butter concrete – France
– heliotropin/piperonal – *naturally derived vanilla note
– vanillin – *naturally derived vanilla note
– benzoin siam absolute
– tonka bean absolute – Venezuela
– ambroxan – *naturally derived ambergris note
– Ambrettolide – *naturally derived musk note
– food grade grain alcohol – Italy *organic